How do I order?
This is how the show is ordered
- You contact us via this site or through the phone with date, time, address and choice of show.
- Together we decide on the firing position by use of aerial photos.
- We discuss the options for the show at the given position and talk about custom wishes.
Before the show
- We go to the firing position to see it physically.
- We plan the show according to what is agreed.
- Given the firing position is on private property, permission to use the area is asked for.
- We apply for a permit to shoot through the local authorities.
- Payment is made shortly hereafter and latest 5 days before the show.
On the show day
- We collect the fireworks from our storage facilities and transport them to the site according to the ADR Convention.
- Vi ankommer med alt udstyr, ildslukningsmateriel og fyrværkeri typisk 4-6 timer før showstart, afhængig af showets størrelse
- We announce to you by phone that we have arrived.
- We set bounds around the area and start setting up the show.
- The show is started when you give the planned signal.
- When the show is over, we tidy up the area and dispose of the garbage.